References from "Quantized Klein-Gordon Field in a Cavity of Variable Length
- G. T. Moore, "Quantum Theory of the Electromagnetic Field in a Variable-Length One-Dimensional Cavity": J. Math. Phys.,11, 2679 (1970).
- B. S. De Witt, "Quantum field theory in curved spacetime": Phys. Rep. C,19, 295 (1975).
- S. A. Fulling and P. C. W. Davies, "Radiation from a Moving Mirror in Two Dimensional Space-Time: Conformal Anomaly": Proc. R. Soc. London, Ser. A,348, 393 (1976).
- L. H. Ford and A. Vilenkin "Quantum Radiation By Moving Mirrors": Phys. Rev. D,25, 2569 (1982).
- M. Castagnino and R. Ferraro "The radiation from moving mirrors: The creation and absorption of particles": Ann. Phys. (N. Y.),154, 1 (1984).
- M. Razavy and J. Terning "Quantum Radiation In A One-dimensional Cavity With Moving Boundaries": submitted for publication.
- M. Razavy "Second quantization in a box with a moving wall": Lett. Nuovo Cimento,37, 449 (1983).
Search this web site